Thursday, June 7, 2012

Brothers Birthday, My kindle book

Today wasn't too bad at work!  I was busy, but not overwhelmed.  A very nice change of pace.  Today was the last day of my contract with this guy for my kindle book.  He published my book in kindle version for me. Today, he took the book off Amazon and now I can do my own thing.  Before we went out to dinner for my brothers birthday, I started reformatting my book to work on the kindle.  WHAT A PAIN! Then we went to a steakhouse for dinner.  I had Tortellini.  SO GOOD!  After that, I continued to work on formatting.  I felt like I was getting somewhere, then I looked and saw that if you change the zoom on the preview, it obviously changes everything!  UGH...  I will continue to work on it more this weekend.  I also started looking at the horses running in some big races on Saturday.  Before the Devils play in game 5 Saturday night, the last leg of the triple crown will be run with I'll Have Another having the opportunity to be the first horse to win the triple crown since Affirmed in 1978!  I hope he does it!  I'm so excited to get dunked in the tank tomorrow during field day!  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment