Monday, June 25, 2012

I'm a Writer, I Write

I was just at the bar with my two brothers celebrating the fact that my younger brother got a job.  My older brother says, "I'm going to bed after this."  I said, "I have to write in my blog after this."  He says, "You write in that thing everyday?"  My response, "I'm a writer, I write."  It's as simple as that.  However, shame on me... I haven't worked on the sequel of The Teacher That Didn't Teach since April.  That is a problem.  I did get some important things accomplished today, though.  I cleaned my desk!  It was scattered with sticky notes and papers of my third book and a bunch of other junk.  I also made some more progress on formatting my first book to kindle.  In addition to that, I contacted someone who formats books to kindle version for a reasonable price.  We will see if she gets back to me.  I still need to work on getting the word out about my first book more than I have been.  I don't know why, but I all of a sudden got a feeling that my book could make some serious noise in the real world soon.  I hope it's not the little bit of alcohol that I just drank doing the talking!  You never know when the right person could see my book.  Until then...I'm just going to keep plugging along!

No comments:

Post a Comment