Saturday, June 2, 2012

Oops I did it again!

For the second straight night, I forgot to post...  My bad.  Alright, so last night, I submitted query letters and some information about my book to 6 agents that looked like they might want me.  It was the exact same process as submitting to publishers.  Now all I can do is wait again.  It would be awesome if an agent wanted to take on my book.  That means he or she thinks it is good enough to sell to the public.  They make a certain percentage off of all sales of my book.  They will help edit my book and polish my query letter.  They will send my manuscript out to potential publishers.  No one can say I am not trying!  Now, I play the waiting game.  Speaking of game...  Devils play in game 2 of the finals tonight!  This is pretty much a must win for them.  LETS GO DEVILS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment