Saturday, June 9, 2012

DUNK TANK!!!

Yesterday was our field day at school!  I can't tell you how many teachers were NOT looking forward to it.  I was so excited!  I went in the dunk tank first.  IT WAS FREEZING!!!  I got knocked down about 10 times.  It could have been a lot more.  So many kids hit the target, but not hard enough.  The funniest thing was a boy, after missing, ran up and just nailed the target with his hand!  A parent took some great pictures for me.  However, the video another parent took, didn't work :(.  The rest of the day was a ton of fun.  We did a whole lot of carnival activities.  The weather was about 75 the entire day.  Perfect!  I was EXHAUSTED after that.  However, I still managed to hang out with a bunch of my friends until an obscene hour.  It was such an awesome day, though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment