Monday, June 4, 2012

busy/not a good day...

I did have yet another productive day.  I got to work and was able to update computers in 2 rooms right away.  I was just about to do a third when a teacher asked me to sub for another teacher who had gotten sick.  Naturally, I said yes and of course the kids were crazy.  Luckily, I had to bring the kids to my lab so they could work on their projects.  It made me feel more at home haha.  Somehow, I was able to do updates on 4 rooms total today.  After that, I went to the gym where I cancelled my membership for a much less expensive gym.  However, that gym does not have a pool.  Oh well, it was a HUGE money difference, so I couldn't pass it up.  Ironically, after getting out of the pool today, a woman comes up to me and tells me I make swimming look effortless.  I almost laughed, because it definitely requires A LOT of effort.  To top off my busy, not so good day, the Devils just lost 4-0 and are down 3-0 in the best 4 of 7 series.  They need a MIRACLE...

No comments:

Post a Comment