Friday, June 29, 2012

I Love the Sun

I got a lot of reading done today.  After going to the gym to drown for the final time, I spent the majority of the day outside reading and relaxing in the sun.  I cancelled my membership to one gym for another gym because it was a huge price difference.  I won't start the other gym until September.  In the summer, I enjoy running and playing tennis for my workouts.  As I said yesterday, when it's sunny out, I can't work on my book.  I have to stay outside.  At night, I typically don't get anything productive done because I watch my TV shows or my sports.  Therefore, I think mornings might be the best time for me to get writing done.  However, that's typically when I work out.  I also might be working in the mornings in a couple of weeks.  I will make the time to write...eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment