Thursday, June 14, 2012

Clean up time

I finally started taking down decorations from my room that I had on the windows the entire year.  I was very good about not ripping them so I can use them again next year.  Hmmm, what else do I need to do to clean up...  I need to, in no particular order: update computers, update laptops, clean monitors and keyboards on computers, clean laptops, organize the wires in the laptops, clean out some folders, dust my entire room, clean out the closet, try to throw away things we don't need, unplug all of the computers, cover them, and that's all I can think of at the moment.  All of that in the 6 days I have left this school year!  It should be a great time!  I might have a lot of free time tomorrow if the 6th graders do not come during their lab time.  I know they are finishing up a project in the classroom, so they probably aren't coming to the lab.  If they don't come, I will probably work on updating the computers in the lab and dusting.  I cannot believe how fast this school year went by!  It's insane!  It's only 9:52 and my eyes are extremely heavy, ugh.  Sorry for going off on a million different tangents and constantly changing subjects.  That's what my tiredness makes me do.  I got an email today with a job posting for my job in the summer.  I thought that was strange because I was under the impression that I already got it.  However, it did say it was only open to current computer aides and it doesn't start until July 9.  That means I have two full weeks off minus my Sundays at the grocery store!  I plan/hope to get a ton of writing done then.  Alright, time to inspect my eyes, later!

No comments:

Post a Comment