Thursday, June 21, 2012

Last day with the kids

Graduation went fairly well.  I basically ran the show.  Although I did not make any speeches (thank god), I was in charge of starting Pomp and Circumstance, showing the lyrics to the kids song they sang, showing the slideshow, and playing the recessional.  So basically, without me, they had no graduation.  Unfortunately, the DVD skipped a little bit in the middle.  That wasn't my fault because I didn't make the DVD.  I was able to update the laptops today and unplug everything.  I think I should be done with cleaning the laptops and computers by 11ish tomorrow (hopefully).  I also have a meeting with my principal to go over my evaluation.  It should be a good time.  A couple more hours of work until freedom for the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment