Saturday, June 9, 2012

Such an awesome day!

Lots of great sports on today.  I don't pay attention to soccer, but the Euros were on all day.  There were a ton of great horse races that were run today, too.  Unfortunately, I'll Have Another was scratched from the Belmont yesterday due to an injury.  He could have had the opportunity to become the first triple crown winner since 1978.  However, it was still such an exciting race with Union Rags winning by a head at the end!  I won a few bucks off of the race, too!  My aunt, uncle, and cousin came to visit today from Pennsylvania.  I had a great time catching up with them.  they were gracious enough to buy my book from the book store!  The Devils game just finished up.  They won 2-1!!!!  They are now down 3 games to 2.  Game 6 will be in LA on Monday.  I can't wait!!  I'm so happy they are making a comeback instead of giving up.  Game 7 is currently finishing up in the Miami vs. Boston series.  I don't pay too much attention to basketball, but still, another exciting sports event.  That's all for now, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment