Sunday, June 10, 2012

I know this might be shocking, but I had a busy day!

Work at the grocery store was once again filled with memorable stories!  In other words, my book about grocery stores gets better by the day!  After that, I played tennis in the scorching heat.  Three sets completely drained me.  I tried yet again to play around with formatting the kindle version of my book.  I tried to save my file as an Adobe PDF, but my computer didn't have the newest software to do it.  Therefore, I installed Snow Leopard.  I originally had Leopard.  I started that at about 8 and literally just finished all of the updates.  I was able to save my book as an Adobe PDF once the updates finished.  When I uploaded my kindle book and previewed it, the formatting was worse than before!!!  However, that file was transferred from Word to Pages and then saved as a PDF.  I think Pages will be easier to work with than Word.  We will find out when I get a chance to play around with it again.  While all that was updating, I wrote about 25 more things customers shouldn't do in a grocery store.  I am going to have the time of my life writing that book that EVERYONE needs to read because everyone shops!  That's all for now.  Off to bed, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment