Wednesday, June 6, 2012

End of year craziness continues!

Holy guacamole!  I had ANOTHER crazy day at work.  Computers decide to get viruses, printers don't work, programs don't work, and kids have no respect.  What a day.  It was just one thing after another after another.  I have no idea how I am going to survive the last 11 days.  I'm already running on fumes and reserves.  Somehow, I always manage to get it done.  I wasn't able to run any updates today.  I might have to put them off until the half days.  We will see.  There are still SO MANY to do!  On the bright side, tomorrow is the last day of school this week.  Yes, we have school Friday, but it's a field day where zero work will be done!  I hopefully won't have any computer issues to deal with.

After craziness, I was able to get ice cream with a friend I hadn't seen since Christmas!  That was awesome to catch up and of course... eat ice cream!  After that, I watched the New Jersey Devils.  They were down 3-0 in the finals series.  it was 0-0 in the game after 2 periods.  Devils finally scored, then quickly let up a goal.  Then they scored with 4:29 left and added an empty netter.  They are now down 3 games to 1.  Game 5 is Saturday after the last horse race of the triple crown!  There is still hope!  GO DEVILS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment