Wednesday, June 13, 2012

This and that

I actually spent a lot of time yesterday preparing signs that I'm putting on each computer next year!  I better not leave this job!  Maybe I should focus on cleaning up my lab for this year and NOT worry about creating things for next year.  Ironically, I also worked a lot on a teacher application online that I can send anywhere in the nation.  Once I send that application out, then I can say I put some effort into getting a teaching job.  After that, I worked on formatting my book to kindle.  I feel like I might be making a little bit of progress with it.  However, there is still A TON to do!  Time to get ready for work and then bring my parents to the airport.  No parents in the house for 5 days, darn!  Unfortunately, I still have the brothers...

No comments:

Post a Comment