Friday, June 22, 2012

What a Year

It took me about four hours today to clean up everything I needed to and have an evaluation with my two bosses.  I am still amazed at how fast the year went by.  I learned today that I will have a little over two weeks off until I am back doing technology help for the summer.  Part of that time will be spent at my school doing inventory...AGAIN!  It will be like I never left.  I have so many plans for the next two weeks.  I hope to FINALLY finish formatting my first book to kindle.  Then I hope to get a good chunk done on the sequel.  Luckily, the start of next week is supposed to be rainy.  Therefore, I have no excuses to not get work done!  I'm looking forward to going to Lake George tomorrow.  I haven't been there in years.  As usual, I'm quite tired, off to bed early tonight.  Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment