Wednesday, June 13, 2012

This week is flying by

I expected this week to drag on since it is the second to last week of the school year.  Luckily, the opposite is happening.  However, I've been so busy with taking pictures of numerous events and various other things to take care of cleaning up my room for the summer.  Let me tell you, there is A TON of cleaning to do!  Congressman Paul Tonko came to our school today!  I had the pleasure of meeting him and taking pictures while he talked to our fifth graders.  He had some great things to say and he only talked for about 20 minutes and then let the kids ask questions for 30 minutes. 

I forgot to mention yesterday/earlier today that I put a big dent in my online teacher application.  Unfortunately, my scanner decided not to work even though it worked perfectly fine last week!  I tried to scan at school, but when I uploaded the files, they were too big, ahh!!  After work today, I did some major work on formatting my kindle book.  I think I am making progress on it.  Key word...think.  I am frustrated because I still don't know my hours or days that I am working this summer.  I am supposed to help clean up technology.  I need to know my hours so I can tell my other job my availability!  One last thing, I need to thank my friend at school.  She helped/did my teacher portfolio for me and it looks out of this world!  Thanks so much, "Friend!"

No comments:

Post a Comment