Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Thinking makes my head hurt

Although there is not much in my mind, I still think too much.  Today was yet another busy day with technology deciding not to work.  Since I don't do enough extracurricular activities after work with working out, reading, promoting my book, writing my other books, writing this blog, and trying to have a social life, I decided to add one more thing to my over flowing plate.  Normally, I LOVE an overflowing plate (only if its filled with food, though).  Anyways... I'm in the process of filling out an extremely lengthy online application for teaching jobs.  It's a website that I can send this long application to any job that is open in any state that I am interested in.  The reason I am doing this is because I feel like I am spending way too much time trying to get my book published and not enough time trying to look for my career job.  I know that eventually I WILL get a teaching job.  However, the chances of me getting a book published are sooooooo much worse than getting a teaching job.  This will NOT stop me from writing.  I love writing and am so excited to work on my books this summer!  Once I start sending applications out for elementary teaching jobs in other states, then I can go to bed at night feeling like I have done everything I could possibly do to get a teaching job.

No comments:

Post a Comment