Saturday, February 15, 2014

Alone Again

I just looked back at my post I wrote about a month ago called "Alone". I said that I see a lot of TV watching in my future when I live on my own. I was right. I've done pretty much nothing but watch TV since Monday night since I have had 4 snow days. Today has been tough for me. I have felt pretty lonely. Being holed up in my apartment since Monday night minus a few trips out yesterday and today is tough. I have no interaction with anyone besides text messages. I am actually excited to get back to work Monday just so that I can interact with people. I have a feeling I'm going to struggle next Tuesday-Friday because that's when I was supposed to be going to Las Vegas. Instead, I made the adult decision to take a job. I know Vegas will be there when I'm ready. At the rate I keep spending my money, I will never have enough to go to Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment