Friday, February 14, 2014

Milk and Bread

I finally got out of my apartment today. I'm pretty sure we could have had school today. It was sunny and the roads were clear. At least the main roads were clear. I don't know about the side roads. The snow is literally pretty much all melted. The south is so strange! It's going to be 70 on Tuesday and 77 on Wednesday! Anyway, I got out and went to the gym and then went to Target to get a few things. I didn't need bread or milk. I happened to be in that aisle anyway and there were only a few gallons of milk and a little bit of bread left. You always hear that whenever there's a storm you should get milk and bread. I never really thought about it. It was hilarious to actually see hardly any milk and bread after the big storm. I'm glad I wasn't in a desperate need for either!

No comments:

Post a Comment