Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Throw Up

I know I've written about this before. I am not good when it comes to seeing people puke. I don't like puking (who does?) and I can't stand seeing people puke. I need to get used to it because a lot of kids in this school throw up. I don't know why. Yesterday, I had a student tell me she doesn't feel good. Then I see her at the garbage can and I see what's coming out. I turn around and tell her to take the garbage can outside and finish that up. Today, a kid who lies a lot told me he doesn't feel good. Neither the aide nor I believed him. His grandma didn't believe him this morning either. He proved us wrong. I stepped out of the room to walk another kid to the bathroom. On my walk back, I see the kid who isn't feeling good coming towards the bathroom. He didn't make it. He threw up all over the floor. I had to dump some powder on it. Gross! Kids get sick. I need to man up and get used to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment