Tuesday, February 18, 2014

iPad

I've always wanted an iPad just because I thought it would be cool to have. I never wanted to buy one because they are very expensive and I don't see myself using it all of the time. I just got one the other day from work. I was supposed to get two when I started: one for me and one for student use. They were stolen before I started so they only got me one. I was excited to get it. The thrill of getting it is over with though. For me, it's just a larger iPhone. I don't do anything differently with the iPad than I do with my iPhone. I don't see me using it nonstop like everyone else does. I'm pretty sure that when I'm out of this district and return my iPad, I won't be sad and I won't be buying my own. I'm not saying I hate the iPad. I'm just saying I have no need or desire for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment