Monday, February 24, 2014

Meals for Under $4

As we all know, food is expensive. Yes, even in North Carolina, food costs a lot of money. The prices of meat make my eyes pop out of my head. I'm still pretty good at keeping my entire dinner under $4. I typically buy packages of meat with three or four pieces in them. It might cost more per pound, but I get two meals out of it. I bought 4 steaks the other day for $4 and change. I'm getting two meals out of it. I made a sweet potato and a side veggie yesterday with my two small steaks. That meal was just under $4. My problem is that I buy a lot of snacks that are way more than $4. If I stopped doing that, I'd probably be saving a lot of money. I also don't get fast food or take out too often. I try to limit myself to less than once per week for take out. That definitely adds up quick. Saving money is the name of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment