Wednesday, February 12, 2014

What's Worse?

Tomorrow will be our 7th snow day in 14 school days. Unreal. They already came up with makeup dates for the first three days. We will have to have longer school days by 10 minutes and they are adding three days to the end of the school year. They talked about having school on Saturdays to make up time. We also have school on Presidents' Day instead of a teacher work day like it was originally going to be. That's not so bad. Having school on a Saturday would be awful. Adding school to the end of the year stinks too. I guess it's not so bad since as of now, we are still getting out earlier than I would have in New York. I don't know if they plan on making up the three days we have had off this week. I am also predicting no school for the kids Friday but a teacher work day for us. That's exactly what we had two weeks ago when it snowed 3 inches. This storm has been worse though. We have had about 6 inches of snow and a lot of ice. I didn't want to bring the snow with me from New York!

No comments:

Post a Comment