Sunday, February 16, 2014

Extreme Cheapskates

I was bored and watching TV today. I know, you're shocked that I was bored on my 6th day off in a row. I am actually excited to get back to work tomorrow, well, sort of. Anyway, I came across the show Extreme Cheapskates. The show was so ridiculous that I couldn't turn it off. No one who knows me can call me cheap after they watch this show. They showed one couple who shower together and only shower for two minutes to save water. That's not all, the guy uses the suds of his girlfriends shampoo to wash his hair. Weird, right? It gets worse... They use the same toothbrush so that they don't have to buy another toothbrush. They use the same piece of dental floss! They keep a tally chart of how many times they each flush the toilet. Whoever flushes the most, has to pay a little bit more for the water bill. They went to a funeral home and asked for one casket and that whoever dies second will just go in the same casket as the other person. They already prepaid for the funeral to save money. I watched another episode where this family used road kill for fur to make presents and even had rabbit soup with the roadkill. People are nuts! All of the above stuff is absolutely disgusting! I don't care how poor I am, I will never ever, ever do anything that I saw on that show!

No comments:

Post a Comment