Saturday, February 22, 2014

My 1st UNC Game

Last week, I was trying to get a ticket for the Pitt at UNC game last Saturday. I had many opportunities but tried to hold out for a cheaper ticket on Stubhub. I didn't get one. It's hard to get a ticket for one person. They typically sell 2 or 4 tickets at a time. Last night, I had an opportunity to get a ticket but waited for cheaper. They never came. I ended up paying $2 more than I did for the Billy Joel concert. However, I sat at center court! Of course I was upper deck, but only row G. The seat was great. The arena was loud. I had an outstanding time even though UNC won by 33 points. It was a much better atmosphere than a Siena game. Siena is my former local college basketball team that I still root for. I hope to go back to another game next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment