Thursday, February 6, 2014

Driving

I got used to driving a lot more than usual very quickly after moving to North Carolina. My school is 20 miles away instead of 3 like it used to be. I just finished my 4th and final first year training session. That place was 40 miles away. There is practically nothing close. The grocery store and liquor store are both less than a mile from me. The liquor store being so close is amazing. Even Wal Mart is about 5 miles from me. I've gotten used to driving a lot more often and in the dark. I don't like driving in the dark because it's um, dark, and harder to see. I've had my car for 2 and a half years. It only has 15,000 miles on it. However, I've driven over 1,500 miles between the move and now. I will definitely be putting a lot of miles in my car from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment