Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Decisions were made today

When I say decisions were made today, I actually mean I officially emailed the people and gave them my decisions.  I had made my mind up a few days ago.  I declined my offer for a book contract.  I don't want my "fans" paying $15 for a paperback book or $7.99 for the kindle version.  That is way too much.  I also decided to pay the large amount of money for the same illustrator who did my first cover.  He will be doing my second cover because he did an outstanding job with the first.  I had a mock interview today.  I did much better than I expected.  I was weak with explaining what I would do with reading instruction.  Since I have very little experience teaching reading, I expected that.  My principal gave me excellent resources for me to become more knowledgeable in that area.  I really, really think that I will get an elementary teaching job for the 2013-2014 school year!  Let us pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment