Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sometimes it's good to write about nothing

Do you remember over a month ago when I started this?  Well, I will refresh your memory.  I said that I want my students to write in a journal everyday.  They can write about anything they want to write about.  Lately, I have been having trouble thinking about what to write in this blog.  I think it is completely fine to write about nothing.  At least you are writing, right?  Wait, don't they have a show about nothing?  Oh yes, Seinfeld.  I think that show did alright.  However, I found something to write about.  Right before I started writing this, I checked out how many sales I have so far on Amazon.  Yesterday, I was at 8.  Today, I hit 10!  Yes, it isn't much.  However, overall, I have sold 15 books between online and at the book store.  Once again, I know it is not a lot.  It's a great start, though!  Once the kindle version comes out later this month, I am only charging $.99 for it.  I really think it will sell at such a low price.  We will have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment