Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Kindle version of my book ALMOST ready!

The lady that I asked to format my book sent me the copy one day earlier than she said she would!  I looked it over and it looks great!  I submitted the version to Amazon kindle and it will take I think 3-5 days until it goes public.  I'm definitely looking forward to that.  It will only be $0.99.  That's right, 99 cents!  That's cheaper than anything on the dollar menu.  It also comes without the indigestion!  Today at work wasn't too bad.  It was tedious and ridiculously hot... obviously.  However, with four people working in the building all doing the same thing, we get the job done quicker.  I wish it would rain more.  It's impossible for me to get anything done when I work in the day and it's sunny when I get home.  As soon as I get home mid afternoon from work, I veg by the pool instead of writing my book.  When the race track opens in three days, that will definitely end my productivity on anything...  I'm going to have fun trying to sleep in this heat, ugh... good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment