Sunday, July 15, 2012

You can never schedule out your entire day

I normally go to bed at night (like most people do) and think about what I "plan" on doing the next day.  No matter how much you plan on doing, it never goes according to "plan".  You almost always do things that you didn't expect to do.  You probably don't finish everything you want to get accomplished.  That's what makes life interesting.  I hate predictability.  Yes, having a routine is very important.  However, I don't want to live each day doing the same exact thing everyday.  It gets boring after awhile.  Lately, I've been so focused on reading and writing that I don't sit down and watch movies anymore.  I surprised myself by sitting down for over 3 hours just now to watch the Titanic.  I watched it because I just read two books about the sinking of the boat and I just had to watch the movie again.  I probably hadn't watched the movie in full since it came out on VHS in 1997.  What's a VHS?  Yeah, I know, no one has ever heard of a VHS anymore.  I just watched the DVD so I wouldn't have to worry about what a VHS is.  It's such a good, yet sad movie.  It was nice to change my routine tonight.  Off to bed, I have a lot planned for tomorrow, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment