Thursday, July 26, 2012

Productive at home, not at work

I feel like I did absolutely nothing today at work.  That's ok.  It was my Friday doing my tech cleanup job and I actually did get some important stuff done.  I did, however, send out a cover letter for homework club, which is a job I did last year.  The job was posted already.  In addition to that, I also revised my resume again.  I really, really think it looks great this time!  I have my mock interview next Tuesday where I will show my principal that.  She will let me know what she thinks about it.  She liked my resume she saw in I think March.  I think (hope) she will love this one.  I emailed my publisher with several more questions today about the contract.  I am waiting for a response from him and other authors from that publisher before I make my final decision.  Tomorrow's goals are to go for a run, revise my cover letter, and start looking at the standards I've tried to look at for a month now!  If I'm really productive, maybe I can write a chapter in my book.  I haven't written a chapter in over a week I think.  Busy, busy, busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment