Sunday, July 22, 2012

I'm positive that I'm trying to stay positive

Busy, busy, busy!  I have a meeting with a different person tomorrow about my resume and job search.  I fully expect that one to go much more smoothly than the other day.  Then, I have to call the publisher that is interested in my book to discuss my contract.  I only have about a million and a half questions for him.  That should be interesting.  Nickelback is coming to town this Tuesday.  I'm going and I can't wait!  That deadline I gave myself for finishing my second book by August 1, is not happening.  There are just too many other things going on!  My top priorities right now are figuring out my book contract, making my resume and cover letter as perfect as they can be, and doing some research for my mock interview next Tuesday.  I still hope to work on my book in between though!

No comments:

Post a Comment