Monday, July 23, 2012

The days fly!

Naturally, the days off fly and the days at work don't.  I do think tomorrow will fly, though (hopefully).  I am not going to complain.  I am just going to go room to room and get it set up for the year and do my job with as little stress as possible.  It's going to be a productive day before the Nickelback concert!  I didn't get much changed on my resume today.  Yes, it still needs changes after a different lady checked it over today.  However, she was really good.  We talked about formatting.  she would ask me if I thought certain parts needed to be moved and made recommendations on what to add.  She gave me a lot of good advice.  Now, I just need to fix it up and keep sending them out.  I really need to start looking over the new standards so I can answer a question about that if one comes up during my mock interview. It's already coming up next Tuesday, which coincidentally is the last day of July!  Where did the time go?  I never got a call back from my publisher to discuss my contract, maybe tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment