Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Nickelback!!

The concert was awesome!  The traffic getting in and out was shockingly not bad at all.  I'm sure it's because we parked far away.  The only problem with the show was that Nickelback only played for an hour and a half.  I expected them to play longer.  Naturally, as with any rock concert at SPAC, you had the drunks, the smokers, and the, um, illegal substance users.  That smelled horrible!  Anyways, a fight almost broke out right in front of us.  Luckily security stopped it right away.  Overall, a great night!  I talked to the publisher today.  I asked him several questions.  He helped clear up some things, but I still am not any closer to deciding what I'm going to do.  I never thought it would be this hard to make a decision on a book contract.  We will see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment