Monday, July 2, 2012

I finally continued to write my sequel!

I hoped to write several chapters today.  However, when I started, I edited the first three chapters again.  Then, I got interrupted several times with the phone ringing, my brother showing me cars, and my mom needing help with the groceries.  They all don't realize that I need alone time to focus and write.  Before I went outside to lay in the sun today, I was able to write one chapter.  It was only slightly over 4 pages.  You would think it wouldn't take that long to write it.  It actually took well over an hour.  At this rate, it will take me over 40 hours to finish the book.  As I have said many times though, when the weather is nice, I'd be wasting my day if I didn't spend it outside.  I plan to write another chapter (or more) tomorrow before I go outside again.

No comments:

Post a Comment