Wednesday, July 25, 2012

No one said this would be easy

I typed out the pros and cons of signing a deal with this specific publisher.  I had a long talk with my parents about it.  I also told them that I feel like I am going to regret either decision I make.  Luckily, I still have over a month to find out more information and think about it.  Right now, I am trying to contact authors that chose this publisher so I can hear about their experiences.  It has the potential to be something big.  It could also be a major bust.  As you all know, I'm a gambling man.  This would be a huge gamble.  I really never thought it would be so hard to say yes to a publisher that is offering to sell my book.  It seems like a no brainer, but definitely isn't.  Maybe something will happen over the next month that will be a sign telling me yes or no.  Who knows?  Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment