Friday, July 20, 2012

Nothing is Cheap!

I contacted several lawyers yesterday to see how much it would cost for them to explain a contract for me.  It's a small contract and would take well less than an hour.  One lawyer responded today and said it would cost $280 for an hour.  I obviously chose the wrong profession.  That's some serious dough!  I can't even tell you how long it takes me to make that much money!  I am going to continue searching for someone (hopefully cheaper) that can help me with this contract.  It is like a foreign language to me.  I edited my resume today.  Although I thought my resume was really good before, I must say, I think it's a ton better now.  I have another meeting with a different person on Monday.  Hopefully she will be easy on me, haha.Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment