Tuesday, July 10, 2012

You gotta keep pushing

I cancelled my membership to a gym over a month ago.  I called several times to see when I would get my refund.  I finally found out that they send it at the end of the month.  That was 10 days ago.  I called the other day to find out where my money is.  I left a message, never heard back.  I called today and the lady said refunds were sent out July 3rd but there was a glitch in the system and some people didn't get them.  Thanks for telling me this when it happened!  Then, she said I should have gotten mine it was sent to my credit card.  She then read the last 4 digits of a credit card that was not my own!  Then, she said she would look up to see where the money went and would call me back.  I'm still waiting for that call!  Obviously, when I get out of work tomorrow, I will call to find out where my money is!  To say I am frustrated is an understatement.  Before this, I traveled to 4 different schools today cleaning computers.  What a fun day... (sarcasm)  Back for more fun tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment