Monday, April 22, 2013

Cruise Going Down

Again, I don't mean that another cruise ship is in trouble. I'm talking about the price of my cruise. It keeps going down, down, down! It started at X price, went down $30 a week ago. Today, it went down another $30. When I got email confirmation that they lowered the price in my booking information, they lowered it another $30! Since I booked the cruise, it has gone down a total of $110 per person! That's a lot of money! They only lower the price for you on your cruise if you book under early saver and if you tell them the price is lower. It "pays" to be a past cruiser because the discount they are having is for past cruisers. Finding out that the price of my cruise went down today made this Monday a much better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment