Friday, April 5, 2013

One Day at a Time

There are always lots of uncertainties in the future. What will I be doing next school year? How will my books be selling at that time? What will I be doing next weekend? I can ask a million more questions just like that. We don't know the answer to any questions that have to do with the future. My mom keeps making statements about my future as if such and such event is going to happen. She needs to stop because I don't know what I'm doing tomorrow. How am I supposed to know what I'm doing in August? I have a goal for what I'll be doing in August. However, I need to take things one step at a time and day by day. Assumptions are never good to make for many reasons. Right now, I wake up every morning and decide what I need to do to get through that day. That's the only thing anyone can do to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment