Sunday, April 21, 2013

Hurting

No, I'm not hurting physically, emotionally, or mentally or anything like that. I'm hurting for ideas. I can't think of what to write anymore in this blog. I had a great stretch for about 2 months when I had several ideas written in my phone listing what to write each night. I decided to write everyday because that's what I want my students to do. I don't want to write about what I did everyday because I find that boring. At this point, without any ideas flowing in, I might have to resort to that. If my students write about their day each day, that's fine with me because it gets them writing. Since I am slightly older than my kids, I would hope to have more creativity than them most of the time. I'm not saying that because I think kids have no creativity. They absolutely do! I'm saying that because at my age, I have more life experiences than them and probably more to write about. Writers block is no fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment