Friday, April 26, 2013

Run Down

I've felt sick since I think Tuesday morning. I woke up with a sore throat. I don't have too bad of a sore throat right now. I'm fighting a wonderful cold though. If only I could run as fast as my nose is running right now, I'd be in great shape (no pun intended). Of course, I've done nothing to cure this cold. I exercised as normal on Wednesday. I went out like I always do Wednesday night. I went out with some teachers tonight. That's my problem. I try to fight off my sickness by running my life like I normally do. I plan on helping my friend move tomorrow. I don't expect to wake up tomorrow and feel magically better. If I feel worse, I might have to cancel on her. Otherwise I won't. Then I'm sure I'll go out tomorrow night, then work at the grocery store Sunday morning. I also worked 4 hours at my dad's store last night after working 9 hours at school. That certainly added to my sickness. Doesn't my body realize that I don't have time to be sick. I have too much to do! We will see how I feel tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment