Monday, April 8, 2013

Where Have I been?

I am so sorry for not writing over the weekend. I know you all probably missed me terribly! Anyway, on Saturday, I went to my friends house in Binghamton for his going away party. I slept over, so I didn't have a chance to write in the blog. He is moving to a different state for a job tomorrow. Yesterday, leaving my friends house, I went to Turning Stone for a big tournament. There were 102 people in it. I got 20th. Top 15 got paid. Needless to say, I was not  happy with finishing just out of the money. I didn't get home until about 10:15 and still needed to get ready for my first day back to work from vacation. I couldn't keep my eyes open to write a blog. Now I am back and better than ever. Well... at least I'm back, probably not better than ever though.

No comments:

Post a Comment