Saturday, April 20, 2013

Food Network Shows

I really need to stop watching the Food Network. I have been watching shows like Rib Paradise and Beef Paradise all day. I also watch shows like Man vs. Food. Actually, all of the shows I just mentioned were on the Travel Channel. They might as well be on the Food Network. By watching these shows, it makes me want to go traveling all over the nation to eat at these places! Some of the food they have been showing is absolutely gargantuan! They made a 160 ounce prime rib. First of all, I can't imagine how much that costs. Second of all, they cook it rarer than rare! It is still mooing while people eat it! I need my meat cooked better than that. When I am rich and famous, I'm traveling the nation for the sole purpose of eating the best foods!

No comments:

Post a Comment