Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Waking up in the Morning

It's interesting. I'm not one of those people that will tell you, "I'm not a morning person." Who is a morning person? I mean, really. What's that phrase even mean? No one likes to get up in the morning. I've noticed that when I set my alarm for work, I almost always never sleep until the alarm. I then get up a little earlier than the alarm and get my day going. When I don't work, I obviously don't set my alarm. I also don't sleep very late. When I wake up on those mornings, I typically lay there for awhile longer attempting to fall back asleep. 100 times out of 100, I don't fall back asleep. However, I take my time on my computer when I drag myself out of bed and do anything to avoid being productive. I go downstairs and eat breakfast in the clothes I went to bed in. Eventually, after probably about an hour, I finally brush my teeth, get dressed, and attempt to do something productive. It's just interesting that when I get up early, I can get ready no problem, but when I have nothing to do, I'm a bum. I love vacations!

No comments:

Post a Comment