Saturday, April 13, 2013

Worms

My friend and I played tennis this morning. It has rained the past few days. The courts were still fairly wet and absolutely covered in worms! When I walked from my car to the building at work the past few days, there were hundreds of worms all over the ground. I don't know where all of these worms come from. You always see them on the ground after it rains. It makes it smell terrible outside because rain doesn't smell bad enough. At first, I tried to avoid running over the worms while playing tennis this morning. Needless to say, that was impossible. I'm lucky I didn't slip on the worms and fall on any others. If I did, I probably would have thrown up all over the place. Yes, sometimes I can get grossed out by the smallest things. I shouldn't be too grossed out because I had to dissect an Earth worm in high school. Those things are even bigger than the worms on the ground. Oh nature, how I love thee, not!

No comments:

Post a Comment