Monday, June 3, 2013

Alarm Clock Music

It's a very rare occurrence that I sleep until my alarm goes off in the morning. My body must program itself to wake up five or more minutes before the alarm everyday. I'm not a big fan of that! I never sleep late on the one day I have off every week either. Some people have the annoying beep, beep, beep as their alarm. Many people use a cell phone alarm. I don't have the stereotypical alarm clock that they show in movies. You know, the clock that is analog and rings and the main character throws it against a wall. I have a digital clock that I have set to some radio station. Most of the time, if I sleep until my alarm, I hop right out of bed and turn off the radio and forget the song that was playing. Sometimes I just lay in bed and don't want to get up. That's shockingly pretty rare for me. Normally I can get up fairly easily. I hate when a good song comes on because I always have to turn it off right away since the music is loud and I don't want to hear it while waking up. The most ironic song that ever played as the alarm clock sounded was, "I'm wide awake" by Katy Perry. As I turned off that horrible song, I thought to myself, No I'm not! I wonder if I will sleep until my alarm goes off tomorrow. If I do, what song will I wake up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment