Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Presidential History

One of my new obsessions has become learning more about the presidents. I go to a bar for trivia every Wednesday night. Every time I go, they have at least one question, sometimes two about the presidents. I always feel like I know the answer, then I don't. Every Thursday, I talk to the librarian in my school and ask her the presidential question from the night before. She almost always gets it right. She recently gave me 6 or 7 kids books about the presidents. It has all sorts of neat facts and information about every president. As I am reading this information, I would have loved to have known it a few weeks ago! I read an answer to a question that was asked a week or two ago and I get annoyed. If I had only read the books earlier! The hard part about reading all of this information is remembering all of it for each president. Since there are 43 different presidents (yes 43, Grover Cleveland was president for 2 non-consecutive terms) there is a lot of information to keep straight. After reading every book that my librarian gave me, I should be an expert on all of the presidents!

No comments:

Post a Comment