Saturday, June 1, 2013

90° Outside, Yet I'm Freezing

There are two places that I've been to in the summer where I am absolutely freezing while inside. One place is the building where I graded standardized tests. They always had the air conditioner on to keep the computers cool. I had the AC on in my computer lab yesterday and Thursday not so I could stay cool, but so the computers could stay cool. Duh! Haha. The other place that is always freezing is Turning Stone. My dad reminded me yesterday that I needed to bring a sweatshirt today when I went to make a donation. I find it ridiculous that I had to bring one with me when it was 90° again today. I needed it though. While sitting in the poker room, it was very cold. I don't know if Turning Stone keeps the AC on to keep people awake and spend more. Does a cold atmosphere get people to spend more money? I'm sure they have done extensive research on that. Either way, there I was today, wearing a sweatshirt even though it was extremely hot and humid outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment