Monday, June 10, 2013

The Purge

I just saw the movie The Purge. It takes place in 2022. For 12 hours, there are no laws. You can kill people and do whatever you want. The point of it is to eliminate the weak and the poor. I do not like that concept at all. However, I liked the movie a lot. The bad thing was that there were some predictable parts and it was only an hour and 25 minutes. Why would anybody participate in the purge? You run the risk of dying too. What if you don't kill the person you intend to kill? After the 12 hours, you will have many awkward encounters with that person. I'm quite glad we don't have a purge in real life. I don't want to know if people want to murder me. I, for one, have no desire to kill anyone. Those thoughts have never entered my mind. Some movies they come up with are very strange. If you are looking for an action thriller, go see The Purge. That's only if you're willing to spend $11.50 for a movie that's only 1 hour and 25 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment