Monday, June 24, 2013

On Days Like This

When my younger brother still lived at home, he and I would sleep downstairs in the game room everyday in the summer. Now that he's gone, I don't typically sleep downstairs. Today and probably all of this week will be different. Besides my parents room, the game room is the one room that has the AC in it. After writing this, I will go up to my room to the sauna to get my pillows and blankets and bring them down here. I can never get a good nights sleep anyway. If I were to try to do it in my room where it's 100° in it, I'd fail miserably. I don't leave the AC on while I'm asleep because it's  noisy. I will have my fan blasting on me though. When we leave the AC on during the day, it obviously significantly cools off the room. It remains cool all night too. For these hot and humid days, you know where you can find me!

No comments:

Post a Comment