Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Bowling

My friend bought a Groupon for bowling on Christmas Eve. It expires June 24. We went to the bowling alley two other times before this, but it was packed with leagues. We were finally able to go tonight after all 4 of us were available. This coupon was for 4 people to bowl 2 games each, shoes, a whole pizza, and a pitcher of soda for $20 total. That's right, it cost just $5 per person to get shoes, bowl 2 games, get pizza and soda. What a great deal! I can't tell you the last time I went bowling. I can guarantee you that I did better than I did tonight. I did not get one strike all night. I bowled a 69 then an 89. Oh well. Bowling is gross. You have to stick your fingers in a ball that everyone touches. Then I was touching pizza. It probably was not the most sanitary thing in the world. Then my feet were in shoes where everyone elses feet were. I can get over the fact that I bowled miserably since I rarely bowl. Bowling is still a fun activity for everyone involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment